Project Skyrim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our Other networks
Latest topics
» Need a tree and rock modeller to help with Mesogea
List of voice actors appearing in ES5 Skyrim I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:08 pm by valisarius

» Hello guys problems on the home frount!
List of voice actors appearing in ES5 Skyrim I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:07 am by runestyr

» Need someone to turn custom weapon model .obj and .tga files into skyrim-ready nifs.
List of voice actors appearing in ES5 Skyrim I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:20 am by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» The Races of Skyrim
List of voice actors appearing in ES5 Skyrim I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:52 am by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» Happy New Year! :D
List of voice actors appearing in ES5 Skyrim I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:36 am by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» DiGiTAL ZOMBiES's W.i.P - 3d Artist
List of voice actors appearing in ES5 Skyrim I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:22 pm by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» Shadow mere horse texture
List of voice actors appearing in ES5 Skyrim I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:12 pm by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» Smithing skill +10 (warning, lots of photos)
List of voice actors appearing in ES5 Skyrim I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:20 am by runestyr

» Karl Pilkington in Skyrim
List of voice actors appearing in ES5 Skyrim I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:41 pm by Ultiman

List of voice actors appearing in ES5 Skyrim

Go down

List of voice actors appearing in ES5 Skyrim Empty List of voice actors appearing in ES5 Skyrim

Post  runestyr Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:25 am

I thought this list of voice actors in Skyrim is interesting
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Voice_Actors
but more importantly, it provides a handy reference to see where to put our priority on adding new voices.

Not a surprise -- there's only one male and one female for each of the non-human races. So that's where we need voices first, I'd suggest.

The generic Nords have only 2 females, but 5 male voices among them. So more female Nord voices would be sweet.

I knew I recognized Bellethor's voice -- Stephen Russel who did 3 main characters in the Thief series. There there are a few other major names I recognized when I heard them -- Lynda Carter, Max von Sydow and Christopher Plummer are obvious, and I'm sure I'll recognize Claudia Christian when I get to that part of the game.
runestyr
runestyr
The Watcher
The Watcher

Back to top Go down