Project Skyrim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our Other networks
Latest topics
» Need a tree and rock modeller to help with Mesogea
The Races of Skyrim I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:08 pm by valisarius

» Hello guys problems on the home frount!
The Races of Skyrim I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:07 am by runestyr

» Need someone to turn custom weapon model .obj and .tga files into skyrim-ready nifs.
The Races of Skyrim I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:20 am by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» The Races of Skyrim
The Races of Skyrim I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:52 am by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» Happy New Year! :D
The Races of Skyrim I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:36 am by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» DiGiTAL ZOMBiES's W.i.P - 3d Artist
The Races of Skyrim I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:22 pm by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» Shadow mere horse texture
The Races of Skyrim I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:12 pm by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» Smithing skill +10 (warning, lots of photos)
The Races of Skyrim I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:20 am by runestyr

» Karl Pilkington in Skyrim
The Races of Skyrim I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:41 pm by Ultiman

The Races of Skyrim

Go down

The Races of Skyrim Empty The Races of Skyrim

Post  DiGiTAL ZOMBiE Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:52 am

The Races Of Skyrim

There are 10 different Races in Skyrim. All have appeared in past Elder Scrolls games in the other regions of Tamriel. Each race has unique abilities and stats that make them better suited to different play styles. Check out individual pages for each race for more details.
Starting Stats

This chart illustrates the various stat bonuses that each race receives when starting the game. The base value for all skills is 15, so a character with +10 to Heavy Armor would start the game with a Heavy Armor rating of 25.

There are three categories of skills: Magic, Combat, and Stealth. Lavender-colored stats are for magicka-related skills. Orange-colored stats represent combat skills, and green-colored stats represent stealth-based skills.

The Races of Skyrim Races_stats_v3

Race Abilities

Each race has various innate abilities unique to that race; some innate abilities are always active, while others are special powers that can be activated once per day. Some racial abilities are weaker versions of later skills that can be aquired during gameplay. These abilities can be incredibly useful in certain situations, especially early on, but they should not define character choice. They should be used as added abilities that complement your playing style, rather than used to enhance a skill path that would result in obtaining the true version of the ability.

Argonian

Histskin : Invoke the power of the Hist to recover health ten times faster for 60 seconds.
Resist Disease : Your Argonian blood is 50% resistant to disease.
Water Breathing : Your Argonian Lungs can breath underwater.
(It is also rumored that argonians can swim faster than the other races)

Breton

Dragonskin : Absorb 50% of magicka from hostile spells for 60 seconds.
Magic Resistance : Breton blood grants a 50% resistance to magic.

Dark Elf (Dunmer)

Ancestor’s Wrath : For 60 seconds, opponents that get too close take 8 points per second of fire damage.
Resist Fire : Your Dunmer blood gives you 50% resistance to fire.

High Elf (Altmer)

Highborn : Regenerate magicka faster for 60 seconds.
Highborn : High Elves are born with 50 extra magicka.

Imperial

Voice of the Emperor : Calms nearby people for 60 seconds.
Imperial Luck : Anywhere gold coins might be found, Imperials always seem to find a few more.

Khajiit

Night Eye :Improved night vision for 60 seconds.
Claws : Khajiit claws do 15 points of damage.

Nord

Battle Cry : Target flees for 30 seconds.
Resist Frost : Your Nord blood gives you 50% resistance to frost.

Orc (Orsimer)

Berserker Rage : You take half damage and do double damage for 60 seconds.

Redguard

Adrenaline Rush : Stamina regenerates 10x faster for 60 seconds.
Resist Poison : Your Redguard blood gives you 50% resistance to poison.

Wood Elf (Bosmer)

Command Animal : Make an animal an ally for 60 seconds.
Resist Disease and Poison : Your Bosmer blood gives you 50% resistance to poison and disease.

Every character starts with these two spells:

• Flames: A gout of fire that does 8 points per second. Targets on fire take extra damage.

• Healing: Heals the caster 10 points per second.

Bretons also start with...

• Conjure Familiar: Summons a Familiar for 60 seconds wherever the caster is pointing.

Dunmer also start with...

• Sparks: Lightning that does 8 points of shock damage to health and magicka per second.

Altmer also start with...

• Fury: Creatures and people up to level 6 will attack anything nearby for 30 seconds.
    Racial Stats

Note on racial stats: Each race starts off with different stats. Unimproved skills begin at 15. A net of 35 points is added from the base skills of 15 for each race.

• Argonians start with 25 in Lockpicking, 20 in Alteration, Light Armor, Pickpocket, Restoration, and Sneak.

• Bretons start with 25 in Conjuration, 20 in Alchemy, Alteration, Illusion, Restoration, and Speech.

• Dark Elves start with 25 in Destruction, 20 in Alchemy, Alteration, Illusion, Light Armor, and Sneak.

• High Elves start with 25 in Illusion, 20 in Alteration, Conjuration, Destruction, Enchanting, and Restoration.

• Imperials start with 25 in Restoration, 20 in Block, Destruction,Enchanting, Heavy Armor, and One-handed.

• Khajiit start with 25 in Sneak, 20 in Alchemy, Archery, Lockpicking, Pickpocket, and One-handed.

• Nord start with 25 in Two-handed, 20 in Block, Light Armor,One-handed, Smithing, and Speech.

• Orcs start with 25 in Heavy Armor, 20 in Block, Enchanting, One-handed, Smithing, and Two-handed.

• Redguards start with 25 in One-handed, 20 in Alteration, Archery, Block, Destruction, and Smithing.

• Wood Elves start with 25 in Archery, 20 in Alchemy, Light Armor, Lockpicking, Pickpocket, and Sneak.
DiGiTAL ZOMBiE
DiGiTAL ZOMBiE
The Watcher
The Watcher

Back to top Go down