Project Skyrim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our Other networks
Latest topics
» Need a tree and rock modeller to help with Mesogea
Hello guys problems on the home frount! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:08 pm by valisarius

» Hello guys problems on the home frount!
Hello guys problems on the home frount! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:07 am by runestyr

» Need someone to turn custom weapon model .obj and .tga files into skyrim-ready nifs.
Hello guys problems on the home frount! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:20 am by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» The Races of Skyrim
Hello guys problems on the home frount! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:52 am by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» Happy New Year! :D
Hello guys problems on the home frount! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:36 am by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» DiGiTAL ZOMBiES's W.i.P - 3d Artist
Hello guys problems on the home frount! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:22 pm by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» Shadow mere horse texture
Hello guys problems on the home frount! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:12 pm by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» Smithing skill +10 (warning, lots of photos)
Hello guys problems on the home frount! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:20 am by runestyr

» Karl Pilkington in Skyrim
Hello guys problems on the home frount! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:41 pm by Ultiman

Hello guys problems on the home frount!

2 posters

Go down

Hello guys problems on the home frount! Empty Hello guys problems on the home frount!

Post  Ultiman Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:49 pm

hey guys i have had countless things happening and dont know how long its going to be before i get them sorted. i will be here when i can find the time and defiantly when i relocate when ever that is. thanks for every one that is still around. i will be getting back into this project in full swing when things settle down it has been a hectic start to the year...
Ultiman
Ultiman
The Watcher
The Watcher

Back to top Go down

Hello guys problems on the home frount! Empty Re: Hello guys problems on the home frount!

Post  runestyr Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:07 am

Sorry to hear that, hope it works out for you. We'll be here.
runestyr
runestyr
The Watcher
The Watcher

Back to top Go down