Project Skyrim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our Other networks
Latest topics
» Need a tree and rock modeller to help with Mesogea
Need a tree and rock modeller to help with Mesogea I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:08 pm by valisarius

» Hello guys problems on the home frount!
Need a tree and rock modeller to help with Mesogea I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:07 am by runestyr

» Need someone to turn custom weapon model .obj and .tga files into skyrim-ready nifs.
Need a tree and rock modeller to help with Mesogea I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:20 am by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» The Races of Skyrim
Need a tree and rock modeller to help with Mesogea I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:52 am by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» Happy New Year! :D
Need a tree and rock modeller to help with Mesogea I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:36 am by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» DiGiTAL ZOMBiES's W.i.P - 3d Artist
Need a tree and rock modeller to help with Mesogea I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:22 pm by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» Shadow mere horse texture
Need a tree and rock modeller to help with Mesogea I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:12 pm by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» Smithing skill +10 (warning, lots of photos)
Need a tree and rock modeller to help with Mesogea I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:20 am by runestyr

» Karl Pilkington in Skyrim
Need a tree and rock modeller to help with Mesogea I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:41 pm by Ultiman

Need a tree and rock modeller to help with Mesogea

Go down

Need a tree and rock modeller to help with Mesogea Empty Need a tree and rock modeller to help with Mesogea

Post  valisarius Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:08 pm

mesogea.org

You will see this is a considerable project and I have done a massive quantity of work on this. I have now moved the worldspace to Skyrim and I am preparing to move all the models, textures, story, plot, NPC's etc into Skyrim. The world is lacking trees and other diverse environments so if anyone is able to help, please, please shout up.

valisarius

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum