Our Other networks
Latest topics
» Need a tree and rock modeller to help with Mesogea
Hello guys problems on the home frount! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:08 pm by valisarius

» Hello guys problems on the home frount!
Hello guys problems on the home frount! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:07 am by runestyr

» Need someone to turn custom weapon model .obj and .tga files into skyrim-ready nifs.
Hello guys problems on the home frount! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:20 am by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» The Races of Skyrim
Hello guys problems on the home frount! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:52 am by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» Happy New Year! :D
Hello guys problems on the home frount! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:36 am by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» DiGiTAL ZOMBiES's W.i.P - 3d Artist
Hello guys problems on the home frount! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:22 pm by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» Shadow mere horse texture
Hello guys problems on the home frount! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:12 pm by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» Smithing skill +10 (warning, lots of photos)
Hello guys problems on the home frount! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:20 am by runestyr

» Karl Pilkington in Skyrim
Hello guys problems on the home frount! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:41 pm by Ultiman

Hello guys problems on the home frount!

Go down

Hello guys problems on the home frount! Empty Hello guys problems on the home frount!

Post  Ultiman on Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:49 pm

hey guys i have had countless things happening and dont know how long its going to be before i get them sorted. i will be here when i can find the time and defiantly when i relocate when ever that is. thanks for every one that is still around. i will be getting back into this project in full swing when things settle down it has been a hectic start to the year...

Ultiman
The Watcher
The Watcher

Back to top Go down

Hello guys problems on the home frount! Empty Re: Hello guys problems on the home frount!

Post  runestyr on Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:07 am

Sorry to hear that, hope it works out for you. We'll be here.
runestyr
runestyr
The Watcher
The Watcher

Back to top Go down