Project Skyrim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our Other networks
Latest topics
» Need a tree and rock modeller to help with Mesogea
textureing nice bit of software I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:08 pm by valisarius

» Hello guys problems on the home frount!
textureing nice bit of software I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:07 am by runestyr

» Need someone to turn custom weapon model .obj and .tga files into skyrim-ready nifs.
textureing nice bit of software I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:20 am by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» The Races of Skyrim
textureing nice bit of software I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:52 am by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» Happy New Year! :D
textureing nice bit of software I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:36 am by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» DiGiTAL ZOMBiES's W.i.P - 3d Artist
textureing nice bit of software I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:22 pm by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» Shadow mere horse texture
textureing nice bit of software I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:12 pm by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» Smithing skill +10 (warning, lots of photos)
textureing nice bit of software I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:20 am by runestyr

» Karl Pilkington in Skyrim
textureing nice bit of software I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:41 pm by Ultiman

textureing nice bit of software

Go down

textureing nice bit of software Empty textureing nice bit of software

Post  Ultiman Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:54 pm

here are a few things that might help you guys get started in the re texture game.

This is a great bit of software for texturing directly onto the live models. http://3d-coat.com/ now its not free but you can get a free trial version and an education version for 99 dollars

have a look through some of the texturing tutorials http://3d-coat.com/tutorial/free-tutorial/texturing/ for that application it really is a good start Smile

ill get around to writing a full guide later. on how to extract a 3d models from the skyrim data files and export them in the correct format. possibly even a video guide on the whole work flow.

Ultiman
Ultiman
The Watcher
The Watcher

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum