Project Skyrim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our Other networks
Latest topics
» Need a tree and rock modeller to help with Mesogea
Dragonborn: The Fallen Greybeards I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:08 pm by valisarius

» Hello guys problems on the home frount!
Dragonborn: The Fallen Greybeards I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:07 am by runestyr

» Need someone to turn custom weapon model .obj and .tga files into skyrim-ready nifs.
Dragonborn: The Fallen Greybeards I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:20 am by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» The Races of Skyrim
Dragonborn: The Fallen Greybeards I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:52 am by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» Happy New Year! :D
Dragonborn: The Fallen Greybeards I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:36 am by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» DiGiTAL ZOMBiES's W.i.P - 3d Artist
Dragonborn: The Fallen Greybeards I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:22 pm by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» Shadow mere horse texture
Dragonborn: The Fallen Greybeards I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:12 pm by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» Smithing skill +10 (warning, lots of photos)
Dragonborn: The Fallen Greybeards I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:20 am by runestyr

» Karl Pilkington in Skyrim
Dragonborn: The Fallen Greybeards I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:41 pm by Ultiman

Dragonborn: The Fallen Greybeards

2 posters

Go down

Dragonborn: The Fallen Greybeards Empty Dragonborn: The Fallen Greybeards

Post  Budz42 Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:00 am

Dragonborn: The Fallen Greybeards Fallen%20Greybeard%20Icon
To join our team, go to our Forum linked below and follow the instructions in the thread 'Joining our team?' in the General Discussion subforum.
Our Forums

Mod Plan Outline: Rough Draft

Dragonborn: The Fallen Greybeards will be a mod dedicated to giving the Dragonborn role more life and drama and even new shouts. It will be content heavy and have multiple genre types depending on your play-style. If you want a horror, thriller, adventure, fantasy, sci-fi (with help from Dwemer tech), or just an outright brawl to the end, the way you carry out and finish each quest will shape the outcome of the story.

As you progress through the country of Skyrim and become known across the lands as 'Dragonborn', the forces of evil are enthralled to take action. You will meet the Fallen Greybeards that have receded under the mountain until Alduin's return. Now that Alduin has returned, they will stop at nothing to see to it that all shall be made right by the world eater.

The questline will have two ways to start. The first way will be to meet the representative NPC of a faction that is somehow intertwined with the dealings of the fallen Greybeards, if not through asking too many questions, then by getting ambushed after staying in a populated place for too long while using your shouts. The other way to start it is when you finally get to climb to the top of the Throat of the World - you will be given quite the surprise.

This mod will add a number of new followers, spells, shouts, cities, dungeons, quests and overall adventures. Scenarios include but are not limited to the deep-sea, volcanic caverns, other Oblivion Planes, snowy mountain tops (as if there aren't enough of these), and more. I hope to also add more races, including the return of a few from Oblivion and its expansions.

In this mod the dragonborn will be tested by his will, strength, intelligence, integrity, endurance and mentality and will be pushed to his limits as his very soul is tried for. The fallen Greybeards will make sure that the prophecies of the Dovakiin will not happen in this realm if not postpone it indefinitely; one must come to expect the unexpected.

Chapter 1
The Fallen

Chapter 2
Path of the Dovah OR Crypt of the Dovahkiir OR The Escape

Chapter 3
Order Rising OR The Dov Dilonkrasaar OR Dovah Feyn OR Alduin's Reign OR Strike from fin Vokun OR The Blade's Showdown OR The March OR Kein of the Magicks

Budz42

Back to top Go down

Dragonborn: The Fallen Greybeards Empty Re: Dragonborn: The Fallen Greybeards

Post  Ultiman Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:25 am

This sounds cool.

It sounds like it takes place after you become stronger as a dragon born and correct me if im wrong looks like it will have its difficulty tuned to to a more end game theme?

I do like it and would really like to see some more background story behind this if you have any available?
Ultiman
Ultiman
The Watcher
The Watcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Budz42 Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:15 am

The mod really just parallels the main game questline and can be started at any time before the 'forced start'. The quest will be forced upon the player when he tries to reach Paarthurnax for the first time. Despite this, yes, the mod is aimed more for end-game type of content.

Budz42

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum