Project Skyrim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our Other networks
Latest topics
» Need a tree and rock modeller to help with Mesogea
New? Say Hello! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:08 pm by valisarius

» Hello guys problems on the home frount!
New? Say Hello! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:07 am by runestyr

» Need someone to turn custom weapon model .obj and .tga files into skyrim-ready nifs.
New? Say Hello! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:20 am by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» The Races of Skyrim
New? Say Hello! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:52 am by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» Happy New Year! :D
New? Say Hello! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:36 am by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» DiGiTAL ZOMBiES's W.i.P - 3d Artist
New? Say Hello! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:22 pm by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» Shadow mere horse texture
New? Say Hello! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:12 pm by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» Smithing skill +10 (warning, lots of photos)
New? Say Hello! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:20 am by runestyr

» Karl Pilkington in Skyrim
New? Say Hello! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:41 pm by Ultiman

New? Say Hello!

+13
Seatoss
runestyr
Caille
Poleonil
soullessone20
DiGiTAL ZOMBiE
Golegrey
Dragonolgy
Budz42
jetstreamLt
Spacerogue
Ultiman
uruku7
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New? Say Hello! - Page 2 Empty Re: New? Say Hello!

Post  Ultiman Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:50 am

Wonderful im very glad to see you around hopefully some projects open up for voice acting soon i know at least one is very close to it. Posting your interest in their threads would be a great start Smile https://project-skyrim.forumotion.com/f16-accepted-community-projects
Ultiman
Ultiman
The Watcher
The Watcher

Back to top Go down

Post  ThECaTzPaJaMaZ Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:55 am

I was summoned by Ultiman666,

Hello, I'm not quite new to texture modding and Digital Art. Been doing it for 3 years and I've practiced on dds plugins a lot more recently for Skyrim modding, I'm all set and ready for this. Nice to meet you all! :3

- A Cat in Pajamas :3

P.S I am A GUY! and I don't usually act like this.

ThECaTzPaJaMaZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DiGiTAL ZOMBiE Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:26 pm

ThECaTzPaJaMaZ wrote:I was summoned by Ultiman666,

Hello, I'm not quite new to texture modding and Digital Art. Been doing it for 3 years and I've practiced on dds plugins a lot more recently for Skyrim modding, I'm all set and ready for this. Nice to meet you all! :3

- A Cat in Pajamas :3

P.S I am A GUY! and I don't usually act like this.
Welcome sir! and thank you for joining us, post up some of your stuff in the show room. I would like to see more of what everyone is working on Very Happy

Poleonil wrote:Hey, so I'm here thanks to Ultiman. I'm French but can manage English as well as anyone.
I'm kinda the Modeler/Texturer guy, I've only been modding for Mount & Blade for now (Daydream rings any bells?)
I'll put some of my work on the show room if you wanna check it out.

Oh, and I don't actually have Skyrim yet, but if you tell me what needs to be done, I'll gladly do it Smile

Cheers!
Def put your work up man, same applies!

runestyr wrote:And, thanks to whoever put all these into one thread -- much easier to read.
No probs, i noticed people starting to double up on posts. Plus its way easier to say hello to everyone in this format cheers
DiGiTAL ZOMBiE
DiGiTAL ZOMBiE
The Watcher
The Watcher

Back to top Go down

Post  GoodGuyA Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:28 pm

Zombie brought me here because he is an evil person.

GoodGuyA

Back to top Go down

Post  DiGiTAL ZOMBiE Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:32 pm

GoodGuyA wrote:Zombie brought me here because he is an evil person.

Hey :] welcome! and thanks for joining us Very Happy
DiGiTAL ZOMBiE
DiGiTAL ZOMBiE
The Watcher
The Watcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Bravo Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:13 pm

Hey guys! I'm Mr. Bravo, also known as Tobe on some forums/projects (My real nickname). Like many others, I was contacted by ultiman666 over at Nexus and were told to join here if I wanted to be more available and help with various mods and projects Smile

I'm not a professional in any way, but I have a long history of amature modding. Stretching all the way back to Red Alert and Quake in the 90's, poking my nose into all kinds of areas like world/map-editing, textures, sound, 3d-modelling and basic scripts/configs. My main interests and skills however lies in 3d-modelling and texturing. Still quite new to 3d-modelling, as I started to learn it 1½ years ago. Currently trying to learn sculpting and baking of normalmaps.
I also really love the editing/creating of worlds/maps and have a good sense towards details and logic in this matter. Did a lot of this in Oblivion, so hopefully there wont be too much new to learn again in Creation Kit Shocked

Also, I live in Sweden, so like everyone else here I'm a very enthusiastic PC-nerd and LOVE messing with these things Very Happy So expect me commenting on anything hardware-related discussions that might pop up as well.

Anyways, I hope this place will grow into a nice dedicated modding-community. I could really need a place like this instead of massive flooded forums. I'll make sure to add something of a portfolio in the "Showroom" in a few hours to show off whatever I'm capable of and what I'm working with/have worked with Smile
Mr. Bravo
Mr. Bravo

http://www.samstudios.se

Back to top Go down

Post  runestyr Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:31 am

GoodGuyA wrote:Zombie brought me here because he is an evil person.

Sure, but it's a good thing for us, and I hope for you, that you are here. This forum is all about gathering a wide range of talents, and if you don't know what your talent is, check out these sections to see what looks like fun:

* Works In Progress, especially the Accepted Projects and the Tutorials and Guides
* Brainstorming
* Show Room

You may see something in one of those where you say any of the following:

* I have an idea that will help them with that
* I know how to create/make/perform/do that, I can help
* I want to learn how to do that, so I can help

All these sentiments are welcome, because all of them lead to fun, teamwork, pride of accomplishment, and new stuff in the game.
runestyr
runestyr
The Watcher
The Watcher

Back to top Go down

New? Say Hello! - Page 2 Empty Hello

Post  AllanOcelot Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:27 pm

Hi all,

Im AllanOcelot.
Ive been modding games for years, but only recently got into Voice Acting, I got sick of having to rely on other voice actors who were late or had unimpressive recordings to offer. I do all sorts and have always been self taught in anything I do.
Im 18, from England, and ugh what else?
I work full time, so that keeps me on my toes.
I do 3d modeling, texturing, script writing, voice acting, (free) web design for mods with their own hosting ect.
Thats all I can think of right now, Im going to see if there are any projects I can help out on.

Also, I go by AllanOcelot on the skyrim nexus.
AllanOcelot
AllanOcelot

http://www.ocelots.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  DiGiTAL ZOMBiE Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:09 pm

Hey Very Happy welcome, post up a portfolio of your work. Would be nice to see what content you have created in the past
DiGiTAL ZOMBiE
DiGiTAL ZOMBiE
The Watcher
The Watcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum