Project Skyrim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our Other networks
Latest topics
» Need a tree and rock modeller to help with Mesogea
Modding Team unite: A list of talent I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:08 pm by valisarius

» Hello guys problems on the home frount!
Modding Team unite: A list of talent I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:07 am by runestyr

» Need someone to turn custom weapon model .obj and .tga files into skyrim-ready nifs.
Modding Team unite: A list of talent I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:20 am by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» The Races of Skyrim
Modding Team unite: A list of talent I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:52 am by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» Happy New Year! :D
Modding Team unite: A list of talent I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:36 am by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» DiGiTAL ZOMBiES's W.i.P - 3d Artist
Modding Team unite: A list of talent I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:22 pm by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» Shadow mere horse texture
Modding Team unite: A list of talent I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:12 pm by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» Smithing skill +10 (warning, lots of photos)
Modding Team unite: A list of talent I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:20 am by runestyr

» Karl Pilkington in Skyrim
Modding Team unite: A list of talent I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:41 pm by Ultiman

Modding Team unite: A list of talent

+11
jase180
Poleonil
Manbreakfast
Miriandandes
Golegrey
kael_159
evion
Strazyplus
Ultiman
stratomunchkin
Admin
15 posters

Go down

Modding Team unite: A list of talent Empty Modding Team unite: A list of talent

Post  Admin Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:02 am

Modding Team unite: A list of talent Fxtfn

Skyrims Creation Kit will be coming out some time soon. When it does it would be good to have a place where people can offer help Texturing, scripting, voice overs, sound. all of it has to come from something.
How about here in the center of Skyrim mod community?

If you are seeking out someone skill contact them in the way they listed below.

Quick FAQ:
Q: What exactly is this?
A: Say if you are good at scripting and are creating a mod. but you need someone to create models or to be an voice actor for your companion character. people here can offer to help instead of having people make separate threads that get lost in forum history rather quickly, why not have a thread where all can list their skills that they are offering for mod creation. It is to be a great resource thread for those wish to help and those who need help.
Q: How do I become featured?
A: Creator of the thread chooses a featured for that category. nobody can ask to be one. to get a chance in your reply to be on the list show of what you can do.
Q: How often Does Featured given
A: weekly or monthly it really depends who chooses to be listed if they show off their work well they will be featured for a short time or a long time depending on content their post offers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
To get on the list reply to this thread with this form filled out.
You can do what ever you like in the post make it flashy show off work in it. its basically where people interested are going to look at. as Main post links to everyone's posts directly!

Talent: Scripting, Modeling, Voice Acting, Sounds, anything list all that apply.
Skill level: low, Mid, High or (Professional only if this is your main career) be serious do not lie
Contact method: PM, Email, facebook or msn. (Any conventional means will work which ever You check the most regularly.)
additional information:

Animation

Featured: NA

Cell Creation
(interior/exterior, lighting, level creation)
Stratomunchkin Skill Level: Mid
Ultiman Skill Level: High (Show room link)
Caille Skill Level: Mid/high

Modeling

Featured: Spacerogue Skill Level: Med/High (Show room link)
Spoiler:
DiGiTALZOMBiE Skill level: High+ (Show room link)
Ultiman Skill level: Low/learning
Poleonil Skill Level: Med/High (Show room link)
runestyr Skill Level: Low

Scripting

Ultiman Skill level: Low/learning (Show room link)
Caille Skill Level: mid/high
runestyr Skill Level: Low

Sounds

kael_159 Skill Level: Med/High

Textures

DiGiTALZOMBiE Skill level: High+ (Show room link)
Ultiman Skill Level: Med/High (Show room link)
Manbreakfast Skill Level: Low/Learning
Poleonil Skill Level: Med/High (Show room link)
runestyr Skill Level: Mid

Storytelling
(Quest/Dialog Writing)
Featured: Caille Skill Level: Professional

Stratomunchkin Skill Level: High+
Golegrey Skill Level: High
Miriandandes Skill Level: High
Manbreakfast Skill Level: High
jase180 Skill Level: High

Voice Acting

Featured: Manbreakfast Skill Level: High
Spoiler: