Project Skyrim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our Other networks
Latest topics
» Need a tree and rock modeller to help with Mesogea
Daedric Prince Item's Redone and Named Quest reward items buffed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:08 pm by valisarius

» Hello guys problems on the home frount!
Daedric Prince Item's Redone and Named Quest reward items buffed I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:07 am by runestyr

» Need someone to turn custom weapon model .obj and .tga files into skyrim-ready nifs.
Daedric Prince Item's Redone and Named Quest reward items buffed I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:20 am by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» The Races of Skyrim
Daedric Prince Item's Redone and Named Quest reward items buffed I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:52 am by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» Happy New Year! :D
Daedric Prince Item's Redone and Named Quest reward items buffed I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:36 am by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» DiGiTAL ZOMBiES's W.i.P - 3d Artist
Daedric Prince Item's Redone and Named Quest reward items buffed I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:22 pm by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» Shadow mere horse texture
Daedric Prince Item's Redone and Named Quest reward items buffed I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:12 pm by DiGiTAL ZOMBiE

» Smithing skill +10 (warning, lots of photos)
Daedric Prince Item's Redone and Named Quest reward items buffed I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:20 am by runestyr

» Karl Pilkington in Skyrim
Daedric Prince Item's Redone and Named Quest reward items buffed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:41 pm by Ultiman

Daedric Prince Item's Redone and Named Quest reward items buffed

2 posters

Go down

Daedric Prince Item's Redone and Named Quest reward items buffed Empty Daedric Prince Item's Redone and Named Quest reward items buffed

Post  Golegrey Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:40 pm

As stated in title, the weapons look good, but some of them have scaling stats such as The Mace of Molag Bal, Also there are some annoyances with some of them such as the Ebony Blade, it is two handed, in Oblivion it was one handed.
The Forbidden Legend quest ends on a sour note when you obtain the supposed "Amulet of awesome power" and it turns out to just be a combination of the three amulets you get throughout the quest to reforge it! I prefer my 50% fire resist amulet thank you very much. Also the sword you get from a quest, the so called "The Pale Blade" has an amazing effect, good amount of charges, but has absolutely atrocious base damage. All in all I want to make a mod that revamps most quest based reward items to be not level dependant and have stats worthy of being a legendary item of skyrim history. I may attach my notes on this later, this being a pretty simple overhaul if you will, but if anyone has any other idea's on how to expand on this or what needs to be changed, I'm all for it.

Golegrey
Golegrey

Back to top Go down

Daedric Prince Item's Redone and Named Quest reward items buffed Empty Re: Daedric Prince Item's Redone and Named Quest reward items buffed

Post  Ultiman Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:16 pm

i very much agree about the amulet and some other quest rewards they don't feel very epic or worthy of a dedicated quest line. but that said the game gets rather easy as you progress and adding extra stats to things may cause an earlier easy mode to arrive. keeping that in mind im liking the idea of an overhaul of quest rewards so long as it dose not turn into a god mode patch Razz
Ultiman
Ultiman
The Watcher
The Watcher

Back to top Go down

Daedric Prince Item's Redone and Named Quest reward items buffed Empty Re: Daedric Prince Item's Redone and Named Quest reward items buffed

Post  Golegrey Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:57 pm

Nah, no way I'll make it god mode, but I think a quest reward should be stronger depending on the amount of stages and time the quest takes to complete, that Gaulder Amulet was such a letdown....gosh, I also wanna add a Gaulder Blackstaff cause the other two brother had the Gaulder Blackbow and Gaulder Blackblade so it seems fitting that the one to drop the Magicka increase fragment gets a Gaulder Blackstaff. Also was thinking of a mod where you can convert some named items such as Spellbreaker and Ebony Mail and Ebony Blade, to Light armor via the forge and one handed via the forge, that way someone specializing wouldn't miss out! Think the only OP thing I wanna do is buff all the Daedric Prince items to 1 point of damage or armor over regular Daedric armor and weapons, cause it should make sense since they were made by a Daedra Lord. Could always buff the quest bosses too to compensate.
Golegrey
Golegrey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum